Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sony Ericsson Aspen (M1i) software / firmware update (Sep 2010)

Checked Sony Ericsson website on the latest firmware changes and release date and found information below.
The Aspen firmware/software I updated release on Sep 01, 2010. It improved features include battery capacity. Anyway, I did found some battery capacity issue after update to this new firmware, and I'll test through it before sharing right here. 

The firmware / software update information I did on Jan 10, 2011 for my Aspen:

Software ID: 1238-7064
Software Version: R1BA013
Customization ID: 1238-5894


Aspen Support News (Sep 01, 2010).



If you have issue to update your Aspen to new software revision, you may write a comment so that I would try to help whatever I could! Anyway, the software update procedure for Sony Ericsson phone not as ease as Nokia phone, good job Nokia team!

No comments: