Friday, September 28, 2007

Maxis Prepaid Hotlink Now Has Statement

Yeah Hoo!! It a good news for Maxis Hotlink subscribers (I am one of the crew members). I had been stick to Hotlink for more then 5 years, same number, and top-up my Maxis prepaid on-time. So, their prepaid rate too attractive for me and make me feel relunctant to move to post-paid. Since I am low usage (not super low) subscriber, so it doesn't make sense for me to paid RM50-RM75 per month and force to make so many calls just to get back the value of the money!

Okay, back to Hotlink Prepaid Statement feature. Just visit Hotlink.com.my, there will be a My Hotlink login side bar on the left hand side.

My Hotlink on Hotlink.com.my website left side bar
My Hotlink login side bar

Click on the E-Statement and a summary of your calls/sms will pop up. Anyway, don't expect they keep track of your several months ago record since they just implemented this recently.
Hotlink e-statement


Related link:
Maxis Hotlink official site

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha... Ha... Thanks for your info. I just knew it nia. =)

nurul said...

can't get a new password

Anonymous said...

I think click on the forget username/password might help...

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

But like digi, we can c the content of the sms. N we can read the inbox left n itemize the sms too. How bout maxis hotlink?

smile :] said...

sorry,i can't find the page that you post.Can you show how to view the statement????Thank you very much

viper for android said...

I found your post so interesting.

Unknown said...

How about coming call?

selma said...


Önemli Tiyatrocu Yıldız Kenter son dk haberler ile hayatını kaybetti